We are seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join the sales function in day-to-day activities including: sales data management, sales team members support, and sales activity tracking and management. This role is vital to our company growth in enabling the sales team to be more efficient and impactful.
- Support sales team in finding new leads and prospects.
- Use data and reports to make decisions about the sales process.
- Utilize sales technology and champion best practices.
- Maintain a great working relationship with internal client services and operational functions.
- Ensure outstanding customer service through appropriate and timely outreach.
- Reporting sales and campaign results.
- Conduct weekly update and status on sales pipeline and activity.
- Experience with HubSpot or comparable CRM/Database platform
- Familiarity with marketing and sales automation
- Authorized to work in the US in the current calendar year
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge and passion for sales operations
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Strict attention to detail
- Self-starter who is interested in learning
- Motivated to drive company growth
- Problem-solving skills
40 hours/week, in office.
Competitive Salary and Benefits based on experience.
Awarity's mission is to democratize Advertising. We do this by making it easy, efficient, and affordable for businesses of all sizes to build targeted awareness. We work with a rapidly growing list of small businesses across the country, along with recognizable Fortune 500 brands. Whether you are an analyst focused on helping develop our next generation of AI, or a graphic designer that will produce creative for a Fortune 500 company, we can guarantee you'll have an unprecedented opportunity to learn, grow, contribute, and shape our mission. Join the team that's changing the advertising industry.
Sales Operations Associate
Please fill out the form below to apply for this position.
It is the policy of Awarity to abide by all applicable state and federal fair employment laws, in all aspects of its operations. Employment decisions and personnel practices relating to hiring, promotions, transfers, training, job assignments, rates of compensation, benefits, working conditions, discipline, and termination of employment shall not be based on race, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, veteran or family status, or physical or mental handicap or disability (except as such handicap or disability may relate directly to the applicant’s ability to perform a particular job or function to which he or she may aspire and reasonable accommodations to compensate for such handicap or disability cannot be made), or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies. Rather, these decisions and policies will be made and established based on the capability of the employee or the prospective employee to perform the particular job functions and the performance of the employee in the job functions.